The Company is committed to ensuring the confidentiality, security, and protection of your personal data during processing, in accordance with applicable data protection legislation, including the provisions of the EU Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the so-called General Data Protection Regulation).
In order to protect the privacy of the Users of the website, in this document, the Controller informs about the legal basis for the processing of personal data provided by the Users in relation to their use of the https://www.marini.pl website, the methods of collecting, processing, and protecting personal data, as well as the Users' rights.
A user is any natural person to whom the data relates who uses the https://www.marini.pl website or the electronic services available through the website.
The controller of the personal data provided by the User on the https://www.marini.pl website is P.H. 'MARINI' Marian Korczyk with its registered office in Goczałkowice-Zdrój, ul. Spokojna 74, NIP (tax id. no.) 638-000-65-83, REGON (national business registry no.) 270210461.
Data protection takes place in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable legislation, and data storage takes place on secure servers. For this purpose, a secure communication encryption protocol (SSL) is used, among other things.
The Service obtains information about Users and their behavior through:
- Information voluntarily entered on forms
The Service Users personal data is processed by the Controller on the basis of the consent given by the User and within the framework of the Controllers legitimate interest. The User has the right to withdraw the previously expressed consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Personal data processed by the Controller
The Controller obtains personal data directly from the User through the website, by the User filling in the contact/registration form available on the website and sending a message to the Controller through it.
The provision of personal data contained in the contact form is voluntary.
In order to conclude a contract, we require your data on the registration form of the B2B platform.
The controller will only process personal data that has been entered in the forms on https://www.marini.pl.
- First name, last name
- Company name
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- VAT number
- IP addresses
Purposes of personal data processing
The way in which the Controller processes the Users data depends on the Users use of the website and the functionalities available therein. The Controller processes the Users personal data for the following purposes:
- Marketing purposes (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR)
- Account registration, conclusion and performance of the contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR)
- Issuing invoices, keeping and maintaining accounting records, complaints procedures (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR)
- Analytical purposes, such as the selection of services to our customers, the optimization of our products or services based on customer feedback, the optimization of service processes based on the sales and after-sales service course, which is our legitimate interest (Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR)
- Surveying customer satisfaction and determining the quality of our service, which is our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR)
Sharing of Personal Data
In relation to the use of our services, the processing of your data may be entrusted. The recipients of your personal data will be the entities involved in the implementation of the objectives:
- Supporting us, for example, in the fulfillment of the products you have ordered, in the handling of correspondence, or in the customer service process.
- Cooperating with us on accounting, tax, legal, IT matters.
- Postal or courier services.
- Carrying out payment activities.
Due to the Controllers use of Facebook, Instagram, your personal data may be transferred to the United States of America (US). The portals use approved contractual clauses or apply the security mechanisms indicated in the GDPR, where applicable, for the transfer of data from the European Economic Area to the United States and other countries.
The controller may also use the services of Google, which maintains servers worldwide, so that personal data may be processed on servers located outside the European Economic Area. Google applies the security mechanisms provided by the GDPR.
- Meta Platforms Ireland Limited (i.e. Facebook, Instagram): https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Google LLC: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=pl
The controller of the personal data on the fanpage (profile) on Facebook, Instagram, is P.H. 'MARINI' Marian Korczyk with registered office in Goczałkowice-Zdrój, ul. Spokojna 74, NIP 638-000-65-83, REGON 270210461
The Controller processes the data of Users who:
- have subscribed to a fanpage or other profile on a social network by clicking on the 'Like' or 'Follow' icon,
- have posted a comment or clicked on the 'Like' or similar icon under any of the posts on the fanpage (profile).
The controller may process the following data:
- basic identification data (name and surname) as published by Users on their own social network profiles,
- data published by users on a profile on a social network;
Users' personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- to operate a fanpage under the name Marini Hurtownia dziecięca on the social networking site Facebook, including for the purpose of administering and managing the fanpage
- communicate with Users, under the terms and conditions set out by Facebook Inc. on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) and (f) of the GDPR;
- to maintain a profile under the name Marini_hurtownia_dla_dzieci on the social network Instagram, including for the purpose of administering and managing the profile and communicating with Users, under the terms and conditions laid down by Facebook Inc. on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) and (f) of the GDPR;
- the possible establishment, investigation or defence of claims, on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR,
- customer satisfaction surveys and to determine the quality of the products offered by the controller, on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
The recipients of Users' personal data processed in relation with activities on the social network may be:
- authorised employees of the Data Controller,
- Entities contracted with the Controller to provide services for the operation of a fanpage or other profile on Facebook, Instagram.
- the owner of the social network Facebook and Instagram insofar as this is necessary to ensure the operation of the fanpage on Facebook and Instagram - in accordance with the terms and conditions of this portal.
User data was obtained from Facebook, Instagram, and the public profiles of users on the indicated online platforms.
Users personal data will be stored for the period necessary for the Controllers business needs, for the duration of the fanpage (profile) or until the User objects to its processing, withdraws consent - if the data was processed on the basis of consent, or the Controller himself/herself determines that the data has become outdated.
Your personal data will only be stored for as long as is reasonably necessary with a view to answering your enquiry, activating your account and complying with applicable legislation.
You have the right to access, modify, delete, restrict processing, object, the right to data portability and to request the cessation of the processing of your data at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the address to which your consent relates.
The provision of personal data is voluntary; however, refusal to provide data may result in the refusal to fulfil a specific purpose.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
Automated decision-making, including profiling, may be undertaken in relation to you for the purpose of providing services under the contract concluded and for the purpose of direct marketing by the Controller.
Cookies are computer data, in particular small text files sent by the visited website to the internet user's device. This means that when using the Website available at: https://www.marini.pl cookies will be stored on the User's terminal device.
The operator of the https://www.marini.pl website is P.H. "MARINI" Marian Korczyk with registered office in Goczałkowice-Zdrój, ul. Spokojna 74, 43-230 Goczałkowice-Zdrój, NIP 638-000-65-83, REGON 270210461.
Cookies are used for:
- Enabling the use of services available on the website (e.g., authentication)
- Creating statistics to understand how Service Users use the website and optimize its content
- Managing Facebook ads and remarketing activities (Facebook pixel)
- Providing personalized advertising content
- Enabling links to external providers' websites, including Facebook and Instagram
- Monitoring user information using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads. Detailed information on the processing of personal data is available at https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
The Website uses two main types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's terminal equipment until they log off, leave the website or switch off the software (web browser). "Persistent" cookies are stored on the User's terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
The following types of cookies are used within the Service:
- "necessary" cookies to enable the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication on the Website;
- cookies used for security purposes, e.g. used to detect misuse of authentication on the Website;
- "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information about the use of the Website's websites;
- "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the User's chosen settings and personalising the User's interface, e.g. with regard to the User's chosen language or region of origin, font size, website design etc;
- "advertising" cookies, enabling the delivery to Users of advertising content more tailored to their interests.
The User may reject all or some cookies. At any time, the User can also change the settings of his/her browser regarding cookies. In most browsers, you can delete cookies from your computer's hard drive, block incoming cookies or set a warning before a cookie is stored. You can find detailed information about the possibility and handling of cookies in your browser settings. The way in which you can change your cookie settings may vary depending on the internet browser you use.